September 18, 2010

BACK IN MADRID

Today, best friend and I did tourism round our city. We went walking from the street with the most expesive shops to Gran Via, Madrid's main and oldest street. One of the things that called my attention were the different styles and people that we found. So I decided to do a calculation and we mainly found punks and indies. I quite like those styles, I'm kind of both of them haha! Here are some photos we took during our expedition!



T-shirt- H&M 5,95€
Shorts- Clarence Mey ( I did them!)
Socks- Calcedonia 5€
Boots- Zadig&Voltaire 150€
Bag- Zara 40€





Shirt- Hakei 69€
Cardigan- Sphera 35,95€
Shorts- Clarence Mey
Glasses- Ray Ban 103€
Boots- Nicoli 50€

Hat- ZARA, 17,95€

We had so much fun!
xoxo
Clarence Mey

2 comments:

  1. la hooojtiaaa como mola el blog!!weve otta do a fashion show or something like that,for your followers(uno de ellos se apellida mandarina) and a video showing how to meke fab makeup!love u bujia sideral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pics!! Love your clothes grls! x

    ReplyDelete