April 2, 2010

Welcome...

Hey there!I'm Clarence Mey, fashion lover, this blog is specially done for you people who like fashion as much as I do. Normally, these kind of blogs talk about really expensive clothes which cannot be afforded by everyone, but this one shows you the alternative to all of this trends in a cheaper way: THE LOW CHIC.
I will go around Madrid searching for the week's best look, and where did it come from.

The aim of this blog is show my readers the latests trends, where to find them and how to wear them, and I really hope I reach that target because I think that fashion is everywhere and it is always changing.
There will be new posts every week, each one will be divided into different parts:
1. The main article: These articles will change weekly, one may be about a special diet, a fancy haircut or a trendy new collection... WHATEVER!!! It is the most important part of the post, because it shows my FAVS!!!
2. The Top 5 (Must/Eeew): Here you'll find the 5 things you MUST have in your closet and the 5 you MUSN'T ,which are called the Eeews. It is like the songs in a radio programme, they can go up and down in popularity.
3. Look of the week: analysis: The most stylish and trendy outfit I see will appear in this section, and it will be analysed, this means that you will know the price and the brand of each item.
4. The song/video/book/gadget etc.: Every week I will tell you the hottest song/video/book/gadget etc. Because it is a very long and complicated thing to write, and there isn't an appropiate word for it, I'll call it simply the ITs. For example, the song IT, the movie IT, the book IT, the video IT, the gadget IT....
I've used some words to designate some concepts in an easier way for all of us to understand, they will appear in some posts, and the meaning is at the fashion dictionary beside the post.
And that's all for the moment, readers. I'll be back in a week with the first post of my blog ready to succeed.
Clarence Mey

4 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new posts!! I think your blog will be really cool and I'm sure I'll love it!!

    X.O.X.O

    Mag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I´m gonna watch your blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eres too friki nenaa, pero mola mazo.
    Una pregunta, ¿por qué no esta en español?
    Fmd: Tu admiradora secreta arghh

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo fuckiiiing gooooooooooddd...ur gonna become famous like that girl who looked like cristina piñana and dressed rally strangely that started designing for famous people!good luck,hope ou like step up 3!xoxo(chocho,no besitos)
    rubika

    ReplyDelete